Accommodation nearby JNU Campus
(Organizers will provide local transportation from the guest house to the conference venue)
01. National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW)
Old Guest House Munirka, Near JNU, New Delhi
AC Rooms Standard I (Double sharing): Rs. 1200/- + GST
AC Rooms Standard II (Double Sharing): Rs. 1500/- + GST
02. National Institute of Health and Family Welfare
International Guest House, Munirka, Near JNU, New Delhi
AC Rooms (Double sharing) Deluxe: Rs. 2700/-+ GST
AC Rooms (Double sharing) Executive: Rs. 3500/-+ GST
03. ICSSR Chintan Guest House
Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR)
JNU Institutional Area, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg,
New Delhi – 110067
Delux Room (Double sharing) : Rs. 1500 /- + GST
Executive Room (Double sharing) : Rs. 1700/- + GST
Suite (Double sharing) : Rs. 2000/- + GST
04. DELNET Guest House
J.N.U. Campus, Nelson Mandela Road, New Delhi-110070
AC Single Occupancy (Double sharing) : Rs. 2455 /-+ GST
AC Double Occupancy (Double sharing) : Rs. 3051/- + GST
Suite: Rs. 4068 + GST
05. JNU HRDC Hostel
JNU Campus, New Delhi - 110067
Non-AC Rooms (Double Sharing): Rs. 600: (Ph.D. scholars can request to book)
06. Aravali Guest House (Under renovation)
JNU Campus, New Delhi-110067
AC Rooms (Double sharing): Rs. 1680/-
Accommodation in Central Delhi (Transport will have to arrange by participants)
Those participants who wish to explore monuments in central Delhi can book their accommodation here.
01. Gomati Guest House (A Guest house of JNU)
Tansen Marg, behind FICCI, Todermal Road Area, Mandi House, New Delhi, Delhi 110001
(Nearby Place Rajiv Chowk)
AC Rooms (Double sharing): Rs. 1680/- (including all)
1. The room tariffs are per night basis.
2. For accommodation booking please fill out the form available on the conference website. You can also write an email to the conference convenor to book the rooms you'd like.
3. All participants must pay accommodation charges directly at the Guest House before check-out.
4. These are the available accommodations nearby the JNU campus. We will provide local transportation from the guest house to the conference venue. However, the participants are free to book their accommodations anywhere in Delhi. In this case, they have to arrange local transportation from the hotels to the conference venue.
For any query regarding the guest house, please call Dr. Alok Kumar Singh Jha (Asstt. Prof. SPS, JNU) Mob.: 9811236207